Skip to Content

Firework Permits

Setting off Consumer (Family) Fireworks

Anyone wishing to set off or discharge Consumer fireworks will need to apply for a temporary permit through the Fire Department, and will need to meet requirements such as minimum lot line distances and other safety factors that demonstrate that the display is being held in a safe manner. The use of sparklers is not considered as fireworks.

The Milton Fire Department created the following short video to help residents with a quick and easy way to get all the information they need to know about Consumer Fireworks, the hazards and concerns.

For more information on Consumer Fireworks:

Download a copy of the permit:

Back to top